Saturday, May 2, 2009

Beautiful Flowers

Took my camera for a walk yesterday and this is what we found. Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Got a tree in your home? I do (not real of course), actually I have 2 of them. One between the living/dining area and one in the guest room. Everytime I have to dust them, I threaten to get rid of them.Photobucket
Things are pretty soggy around here and looks like it will be that way for a while - lots of rain in the forecast. May be a good time to tackle that "To Do List". Nah - That means work. I did mark one thing off yesterday - I rehung my doorbell. Where I did have it, when someone would ring my neighbor's doorbell mine would ring also !?!?! So I changed the location - will see what happens. I think there is a way to change the frequency on one, but I have not figured that one out just yet. When one of my Grands was a baby, the baby monitor would pick up the sounds in the neighbor's baby's room - apparently they had the same kind of monitor!
Ok, I am out of here - will go look at the "list" and find something easy to do (after I visit a few blogs). Have a great weekend.
Glenda
ETA: These are not my flowers. They are pictures of flowers around my neighborhood .

7 comments:

Domestic Designer said...

Your flowers are lovely! Have a great day tackling that "to do" list!

Anonymous said...

Those flowers are beautiful. I love the bearded Iris. Our flowers are not nearly so far along yet - they are still just buds. We are far behind you. I like your new topper!

2 Dogs said...

Pretty flowers you have in your neighbor. It's raining here and my grass is growing all crazy. I been organizing my scrap booking supplies since I couldn't work outside.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I'd love to have the multi colored iris! It is so soggy here. I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to do my deck project if it doesn't dry up for a few days!

Manuela

Kris said...

Beautiful flowers. If that was the scene around my street I would walk more often. Camera in tow, of course. Around my house is cow pastures and hay fields.

Love the cloche you got at Tuesday AM. I'm still clocheless, but it's on my shopping list.

Have a happy day

Kris

Barb said...

Hi Glenda, my oh my....what incredible flowers!! So beautiful and I love your header!

Barb

Meli Abellán said...

Glenda, what a beautiful flowers!!!
I love to take care of mine, but yours are fantastic.
Meli