Sunday, February 22, 2015

Spring Better Arrive Soon......

Cause she can't get out and dig in the dirt planting, so is going crazy with the paint brush. Daughter sent me a picture of the  inside of her front door that she painted.  She did say the true color is not as bright a yellow as it looks in the pic.
******** 
She is still slinging those crochet needles and cranking out throws to keep everyone toasty warm.  Her latest creation....
*******  
Update on Kitty:  Some may remember my last post about the kitty that showed up on their front porch looking for a meal and warm spot for the night.  Posted HERE.
He has not been back the last few nights, so hoping he has found a warmer place and is doing well.
*****
"They" are predicting more of that "frozen stuff" tonight and in the morning....
Don't know about you, but I am done with Winter!
I need sunshine and 75 - 80 degree temps!
Just another one of those Dabs of This and That.
Glenda



6 comments:

bj said...

I know it's been rough for all those with so much snow. We've not had so much bad weather...been cold today, tho.

Lynn Stevens said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the continued winter there! It does look like your daughter has found the perfect remedy to brighten things up though!
Come on spring!!!!
Hugs Lynn

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Good to hear that your daughter has been keeping busy indoors with all the freezing weather you've been having. I do hope kitty found a warm place to live.

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

I heard about the freezing rain forecast for Texas. Hope you can stay inside and be safe!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Glenda, I hope you have some of those pretty throws your daughter is making. We need them right now. I dread when I have to go out for anything. The wind is bone-chilling. Stay warm!

Our Hopeful Home said...

Hang in there. I promise spring is on it's way! We've had -20 to -40 temps with wind chill in the mornings, pretty cold to be taking the puppy outside! I REALLY can't wait till spring:)
xoKathleen