Monday, April 28, 2014

Spring Blooms...

Some pictures I took a few days ago.  They speak for them self......
Had planned to retake and try for better pics of the azalea, but waited to long as the storms rolled thru, and right now they are beaten down from the heavy rain and wind. Hoping with a couple days of sunshine, and warm temps they will spring back to life.

Linking up with "Mosaic Monday"
                           "Outdoor Wednesday"
                           "Wow Us Wednesday"
                           "Share Your Cup" 
Glenda

11 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

They're all so pretty. I love the addition of the birdcage.

20 North Ora said...

Your flowers look beautiful!

Judy

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Too gloomy and wet here to even go outside to take pictures. So happy spring has sprung :) Beautiful flowers!

Light and Voices said...

Looking sooooo good!
JM Illinois
U.S.A.

RobinfromCA said...

They're beautiful! Hopefully they will spring back for more enjoyment!
RobinfromCA

betty-NZ said...

What wonderful signs of spring! Lovely and bright colors.

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful!

Jocelyn @ http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

bj said...

They are all so pretty.

Cheryl said...

Everything looks so lovely! I wish I could have a fern plant in my yard. The sun/heat just seem to cook them in my yard--- even in the shade! lol
big hugs,
Cheryl

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Beautiful Glenda! I love the flowers with the birdcage in the background! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Kathy, just hopping by to let you know that I am featuring you at SYC this week.
hugs,
Jann